Click on water to feed fish

Thursday, July 29, 2010

One Sore Thumb

... but a great deal of satisfaction! I have now created my Second Character in the Dissidia game!!! Having max-ed Terra's abilities (see earlier post) - she is almost invincible now - I thought it was time to try out another character with different sets of, well, characteristics. So I have decided to build Gabranth, Judge cum Executioner, a real badass (apparently).


He was "unlocked" after I completed both the Distant Glory stories and is, therefore, a special character. His fight style is a bit crap initially though as all he does is swing his big chopper around and that's IT! However, after he goes into the "ex mode" (like, in a complete freak-out OMGWTF state), he is INCREDIBLE. Absolutely nothing stands in his way. However, the drawback: trying to keep him alive (Squall can really smash him into pieces) while getting him into the ex mode is a pain in the butt.

Anyway, building a character this time round is so much more easy because I use Terra to "farm" various items that are needed to create Gabranth's weapons. So now, at Level 60+ my Gabranth already has a crystal set + 10 accessories slots, which really give his abilities an extra boost.

By this weekend he will have reached Level 100 and it will be interesting to see how he fares with the more difficult battles. But seriously, this game is so addictive (there is always more equipping and accessorising) that I have sneaked into the loo at work just to up his level !!!

On the yoga front, the Perfect Human Specimen is STILL away so I'm stuck with the same teacher 4 to 5 times a week, which can get a little tedious. But at least I am practising. Also tummy has not been well (is it possible to be continuously food poisoned?) so am glad I am also getting some rest off the mat. 

Okay folks, this Geek needs to head back to level upping and MORE item farming!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment